Ellen Campbell of Anniston, Alabama and I were married in 1966. I served in the United States Air Force from 1966 to 1970. We lived all over the South and my family and I relocated from Tampa, Florida to Southern Pines in 1978. We operated a successful local business for many years. We have raised two children here in the Southern Pines Area and are members of the Aberdeen First Baptist Church. Our grown children, their spouses and our four grandchildren all live in the area.
I am a licensed REALTOR® in North Carolina and I am a Broker-Associate with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services of Southern Pines and Pinehurst North Carolina. I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences and income property within the townships of Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Whispering Pines, Aberdeen, and Pinebluff. I provide relocation information upon request and have access to up-to-date information about schools and school districts.
I am a customer driven REALTOR® dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my years of real estate experience to work for you!
Member-Board of Directors for the Pinehurst-Southern Pines Board of REALTORS® from 2004 to 2007. Currently board member of the Mid-Carolina Regional Association of REALTORS©
Certifications and Recognitions
- REALTOR® certification
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- MRP - Military Relocation Professional
- Received Prudential Honor Society Award in 2008
- Received Presidents Award in 2009
- Received Leading Edge Award in 2009
- Was Prudential Top Producer in 2011
- Was Berkshire Hathaway - Southern Pines Top Producer in 2013
- Was Berkshire Hathaway - Southern Pines Top Producer in 2014
- Award for Closed Production 2015
- Award for Closed Production 2016
- Award for Closed Production 2017
- Received Leading Edge Award in 2017